Gobi Manchurian is a gift for vegetables lovers and for those who love Chinese style of flavours. Basically Gobi manchurian is a dish of indo- pak chinese region. This is a colorful and vibrant cold-weather appetizer or a snack, much loved by Indo-Pak Chinese fusion food connoisseurs. It is full of Vitamin C , Fibre, Phytochemicals, Carotenoids and the great thing that it is low in fat.
It may be served on boiled rice or you may eat it all alone it is that delicious you will love it in both ways. Enjoy !!!!!
Ingredients For Gobi Manchurian:
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour.
- 3/4 tablespoon cornflour.
- Coriander leaves.
- One small cauliflower.
- 2 cloves garlic.
- 3 to 4 green chilli’s.
- Salt according to your taste.
- 1 small onion.
- 1 tablespoon rice flour.
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce.
- 3 tablespoon tomato ketchup.
Procedure For Gobi Manchurian:
- Take a bowl and add these three ingredients, all purpose flour, rice flour and the corn flour.
- Add little amount of salt and also add water slowly, then mix it in to a moderately thin batter.
- Cut the cauliflower in to required size florets.
- Take a kadai or pan and add oil to deep fry the cauliflower.
- Take these florets and dip them in to the batter and deep fry them until they are crispy or until they are done and keep them aside.
- Now take another pan and put very little oil like 1 tablespoon and add finely chopped ginger and garlic pieces saute them for a while and add finely chopped green chilli and saute and then add finely chopped onions.saute them until the onions are slightly brown.
- Then add 3 tablespoon of tomato ketchup and 1 tablespoon of soya sauce and mix.
- Now add the fried cauliflower florets and mix well and keep it on the stove for 1 minute on low falme.
- Finally sprinkle chooped coriander leaves and serve hot.
I hope that you liked this Gobi Manchurian recipe and will share it with your relatives as well.